Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time Flies




Time Flies all right. I still remember planning JoLyn's 1st birthday. Now, in 17 days she will be a teenager. When did that happen??? Before she wanted Disney or Barney and now it is beaches, smoothies and Espresso. She used to ask for toys and dolls and now she wants clothes and shoes and makeup:) She is so beautiful and talented. She loves music and drama and video editing. She is really good already! I love watching her become the woman God has created her to be. She isn't perfect but she wants to please God and her father and I. I love that she still calls us mommy and daddy and wants to be hugged. She is growing up but she still wants to be my little girl. That is cool!


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I wasn't there for her 1st b-day party, but I've been at almost every one since! I can't believe she's going to be a teenager either! I still remember the thrill of finding her the "cutest" little dresses -- some of which have now been passed down to my Hannah! As big as she gets, she'll be MY first "daughter"! COOOOLLLLLEEEEENNN JOOOOOOLLLLYYNNNN