Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friends



So, yesterday I went to Monroeville and hung out with old, good friends. I had lunch with my friend Lorie. That was great. I love hanging out with her. She just... gets me. God brings some people into your life that understand you and yet still love you, LOL! Seriously though I miss talking to her. Later, I went to my friend Debbie's. Debbie and I from the day we met just clicked. We were great friends almost immediately. We cry together, and laugh together ALOT! Both Lorie and Debbie are pastor's wives. Obviously, I am too. We have a special bond that not everyone can understand. I am thankful that God brought these two ladies into my life when He did. When I met Lorie it was at a time in my life where I needed to really start growing in God and my faith. God used her to bring me to where I am today. Now, I hope to be able to be that person in others lives. I also hope that I give back to her some times too. I would not be who I am in my faith without her influence. Debbie and I have lots of fun when we are together. But, don't let that fool you we get serious too. She does not realize that I also look up to her and I am so thankful for her words of wisdom too. She is amazing and God uses her in my life all the time. I appreciate these ladies and the blessing they are to me.
Later that night, Debbie had a jewelry party and lots of my friends came. It was an incredible night. I loved talking about old times. Jacki got to see her friend Ryan too. Jacki is sure she will marry him some day. I hope she does, they are adorible.

No comments: