Saturday, August 9, 2008

bonds that can't be broken


HI again. I have just spent the week at home with my parents. They came to visit because Rich and JoLyn were at National Fine Arts. By the way, JoLyn received a superior for her drama solo and a superior with honors for her stomp routine. I am very proud of her. Anyway, my mom has been watching Jacki and doing other things around my house. I have always been best friends with my mom. We speak almost every day. I can't thank her enough for all she does now and in the past. She is always there for me, whether it is money, help with my kids or just an ear to vent too. (She is great for that, LOL!) My parents are extremely supportive of me and all I try to do. When it was modeling she was there. She didn't love it but she was supportive. When I was singing my dad was in the back cheering me on. When I moved across the country she took me out there and came to pick me up when I missed home. I thank God for blessing me with both of them! They raised me in a Godly home always exhibited their love for Him and each other. They celebrated 50 years this past December! I hope I can be a Godly role model to my children just like they were and are to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi! Nice to meet you. I too am an A/G Pastor's wife (in Indiana). Rich just joined my online ministry "Assembly of God Blogs" and I would like to personally invite you to join as well. You can find out more via my personal blog "A Hoosier Family" http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com or the ministry site: "Assembly of God Blogs" http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you! :0D

Blessings!
~Sharon~