Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow, I'm a pastor's wife!

The other day, I was working at the credit union. I was really excited because Element Church was opening in only 2 days. I decided to tell a couple of members all about it. There response was not only positive but slightly comical. They loved the idea of Element church and wanted to be on the prayer team, and.... they said wow, you really can't judge someone on how they look. Now, previously I may have been insulted by this but not this time. I am not sure what they thought a pastor's wife should look like but they meant it as a compliment. I am proud to represent Christ there and at Element church!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Hi! I am also a Pastor's Wife. I would love to pray for you...

Lord, I lift up Jodi and ask that You would bless her in amazing ways! I pray that You would use her to touch the women of the community there. Use her work at the credit union to open doors to people's hearts unto salvation. Thank You, Jesus, for giving her a heart after Your heart!

I also pray that You would give her the time and energy to do all that You've called her to do but most of all... I pray for quiet moments that she can spend sitting at Your feet! Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness and love.

Amen!

Best of everything to you...

Julie