Friday, April 24, 2009

How can I be a good wife, mom and pastor's wife too?

Things are changing in my life all the time! Element Church is a reality!!! It is why I live here. But... how do I follow the call God has on my life and work 40 hours a week (more when you consider I have to go downtown) and still try to be a mom and maintain a house. I have been working 4 tens. That is incredibly hard because I am too tired to do what I need to do. I force myself to do it all anyway. But.. I am not always cheerful to say the least. However, at least I get a day off this way. So.. I am thinking well once summer gets here I will make the best of it and spend time with my kids, etc. Nope now for more changes......... no more tens allowed! If I work 5 days I am still gone all day, away from my kids all I get out of the deal is no day off! This just doesn't work for someone who is in full time ministry and parenting too! I don't live here to work at a credit union; I live here to be the pastor's wife at Element Church! I am excited about what God is doing in Millvale and I'm excited about what he wants to do in me and through me!

1 comment:

Netta said...

I relate to this! God's grace is so amazing. Gratefulness is motivating and joy is energy producing.

I love my life, too!