Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good Times

Wow, what a great weekend. First of all God's timing is perfect, OF COURSE! So... my last post I am stressed out and having a meltdown. I did get through that because a Friend of Mine, Sheri Urey talked some sense into me. Thanks, Sherie! I started to worship after she and I spoke and the next day I woke up and asked God to forgive me for not trusting Him and enjoyed my birthday(Sept 18th). The next day I went to Pastor's Wives retreat and Rich found us a house! It is beautiful! The perfect timing part is that Friday is the day I should have asked for extension so we could stay in our present home. I didn't enjoy waiting to the last second but God came through AGAIN!




The weekend was amazing. I got to hang with Kathy Barnes, Lorie Lecocq, Debbie Jenkins, Marjie Tourville, Sharon Poole, Sarah Martin, Theresa Banks. Julie Brunetto, Wendy Paisley, Suzanne Schaffer and many others. I got to make new friends but most of all I got to hang with my best buds all weekend! PW retreat is awesome because it is a time to be there for each other and just have fun! Yesterday we shopped at the Hershey outlets. I did not buy anything but a coffee and I didn't even care. The service this morning was great! Shannon Walker led worship. She did a great job even though she was not feeling well. I am home and excited to to get this house packed, get moving and start our new adventure in Millvale!

No comments: