Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great week with great friends!

So.. this week, we went back to Monroeville A/G. Rich spoke in big church, lol. Hey you do youth ministry for 20 years and see what you call it when you speak to adults:) Any way, it was great to see old friends (not to say they are old). After service we got to spend time with the Lecocqs. It was awesome. I need my Lorie time, lol! Friday night we went to dinner with the Jenkins. Always alot of fun. If you know Debbie and I you no there were laughs. Tonight we went out with the Uries. We took the motorcycles down to Robinson Town Center. It was so beautiful out tonight. Riding the bike was fun, relaxing and "carefree." I have been pretty stressed lately so it was nice to just ride! Thanks to all of my good friends! I miss ya!

No comments: