Saturday, October 25, 2008

Great Week

What a great week! This church planting thing can be scary, ya know? But... I'm a pretty confident person. So, we went to Boot camp, (those words alone can be scary, lol) and it was awesome!. It was a lot of long days with alot of work. But, it was great. There was tons of practical learning, which I liked. I did not love the lecture part, but now, my confidence is based on what I learned. This is really going to happen!!! Tonight, we did an outreach in Millvale. It was fun and successful, (always a great combination). Look out Millvale we are coming!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Wow! A church plant. We planted a church 3 years ago and it has been quite an adventure. God is so good and He loves to show Himself faithful!

May He draw you close to His heart as you step out for His Kingdom.

All for Jesus,
Julie