Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great Christmas!

This holiday has been great! We have been so blessed to see most of our families. On Thursday, we enjoyed Christmas morning with our girls. They are so fun watch. Then we went to my parent's home. We enjoyed a turkey dinner with them and my nephew TJ. It was awesome to just hang out and relax with no traveling. I love having my parents close! That evening Rich's dad was passing through Pittsburgh on his way home. We got to enjoy our annual chinese dinner with him. On Friday, I had to work but after I got to hang out with two of my brothers and their families. I don't get to see them often so it was awesome! We took my brother Rich and his wife Bonnie and kids downtown to Mount Washington. We gave them a tour of the city at night. I miss my bros alot but I appreciate that I had yesterday. I wish I had gotten to see my brother John as well but I did get a nice card and gift from him. Today we are at my in laws. We will get to see all of his siblings but Rob. I wish we could have seen him and his family but we are having a nice time. His grandparents on his mom's side have recently moved in with them. We are getting ready to enjoy Rich's moms famous lasagna in a few minutes. CAN'T WAIT! Anyway, we are truly blessed and look forward to a great 2009!

No comments: